In Kerala NEET UG Counseling exam counseling procedure usually begins after the results are released. Candidates from Kerala who have passed the NEET exam and are eligible can apply for admission to different medical and dental institutes in the state during the counseling phase.
Kerala’s Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) oversees the counseling procedure. Candidates must register online, select their preferred universities, and take part in the rounds of seat allocation based on their NEET score and preferences. According to merit and category reservations, the counseling process tries to assign seats to worthy candidates.
Visit the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala, or other dependable sources for the most recent updates on counseling dates, methods, and guidelines if you’re looking for particular and up-to-date information about the in Kerala NEET UG counseling for the year 2023.
Table of Contents
- Schedule for Kerala NEET UG Counseling
- Eligibility criteria
- How to Apply for Kerala NEET UG Counseling 2023
- Documents Required for Kerala NEET UG Counseling 2023
- List of medical colleges in Kerala
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
|NEET 2023 Date
|NEET 2023 Result
|Counselling Conducting Body
|Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala
|Kerala NEET Counselling Website
|Kerala NEET Counselling 2023 Dates
|July 2023 onwards
|Kerala NEET Counselling 2023 Courses
|MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS
|Kerala NEET Counselling 2023 Seats
|MBBS – 3,182 BDS – 2,077
Schedule for Kerala NEET UG Counseling
The first phase allotment to Kerala MBBS and BDS courses for the year 2023 is started on 26.07.2023. Those candidates who are included in the State Medical Rank List published by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations can give options afresh to consider in the allotment to MBBS and BDS courses through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. The options that the applicants enter during registration will be used as the basis for the allocation.
Candidates can register fresh options to MBBS and BDS courses through the website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee.kerala.gov.in up to 31.07.2023, 10.00 AM. Based on the options received up to 31.07.2023, 10.00 AM, provisional allotment will be published on the evening of 02.08.2023 and final allotment will be published on 03.08.2023.
|26th july 2023
|Website opens for registration to MBBS/BDS Courses
|31st july 2023, 10 am
|Closure of online option registration facility
|2nd august 2023
|First Phase Provisional Allotment Publication
|3rd august 2023
|Final Allotment Publication
|5th august to 8th august 2023, 4 pm
|Candidates who get allotment to MBBS/BDS courses should remit the fee shown in the allotment memo to be paid to CEE through the Online payment or by way of the Head/Post Offices in Kerala. Details of admission will be provided later
|8th august 2023, 5 pm
|College authorities shall approve and send the list of admitted candidates through OAMS
- The candidate must be an Indian national. PIO/OCI applicants may also apply for Kerala NEET UG counseling, but they will not be qualified to make a reservation claim.
- This category will cover all applicants who were born and raised in Kerala. Children of All India Service (AIS) officers stationed in Kerala will also be given consideration for this category, however they will not be qualified to apply for any reservations.
- A applicant who completed their 12th grade education at a school in Kerala and whose parent(s) works for the government of India and is presently stationed there
- A candidate who has completed class 12 at a school in Kerala and whose parent(s) works for the government of India and has lived in Kerala for at least two years
- A potential candidate who has lived in Kerala for five years for their time in school)
- a candidate who has successfully completed Classes 8 through 12 in a Kerala institution.
How to Apply for Kerala NEET UG Counseling 2023
- Visit the CEE Kerala website at cee.kerala.gov.in or click the following link to access the instruction directly: https://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/keamonline2023/
- After selecting the required boxes, select ‘Proceed for Registration’.
- Fill up the required fields in the registration form
- Upload the all the important documents or certificates
- • Include a photo that is 150 by 200 pixels in size. Files can be between 15 and 100 kb in size. The size of a signature is 150 by 100 pixels. For files, 10 kb to 100 kb.)
- Pay the shown application fee
Documents Required for Kerala NEET UG Counseling 2023
- Proof of Nativity
- NEET 2023 admit card
- NEET 2023 result
- Class 10 mark sheet/Birth Certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate from the last attended Institution
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
List of medical colleges in Kerala
- All government medical colleges
- All government dental colleges
- KMCT Medical College
- PI of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- Amala Institute of Medical Sciences
- JMM College and Research Institute
- Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College
- Mount Zion Medical College
- Travancore Medical College
- PKDAS Institute of Medical Sciences
- DM Wayanad Institute of Medical Sciences
- Sree Narayana Insitute of Medical Sciences
- Believers Church Medival College Hospital
- Dr Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College
- Malabar Medical College and Research Centre
- Azeeria Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- AAM College and Super Specialty Hospital
- SGM College and Research Foundation
- MES Medical College
- Karuna Medical College
- Private Dental College
What is Kerala NEET UG counseling?
Kerala NEET UG counseling is the process through which eligible candidates who have qualified in the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) UG exam can apply for admissions to medical and dental colleges in Kerala.
Who conducts Kerala NEET UG counseling?
The counseling process is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala.
What are the eligibility criteria for Kerala NEET UG counseling?
To be eligible for counseling, candidates must have qualified in the NEET UG exam, fulfilled the domicile requirements of Kerala (if applicable), and met the minimum qualifying marks criteria.
How can I register for Kerala NEET UG counseling?
Candidates need to register online on the official website of CEE Kerala during the counseling registration period. They must provide their NEET UG details and other relevant information.
What documents are required for counseling registration?
Candidates need to upload certain documents, including NEET scorecard, NEET admit card, mark sheets, identity proof, domicile certificate (if applicable), and other relevant certificates.