The registration period for the Karnataka NEET Counseling 2023 has begun as of July 14. Candidates can submit their applications for UG counseling via KEA’s official website, kea.kar.nic.in. The registration must be finished by July 21. Up until July 22, 2023, registration fees must be paid.
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) hosts the Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023 for applicants who pass the exam and want to be admitted to a medical school in the state. A counseling process for the Karnataka UGNEET 2023 will be held for MBBS/BDS admission to 85% state-funded seats and 100% of seats in state-run private colleges.
Only candidates who have registered for counseling and obtained the minimum necessary NEET qualifying marks are eligible to take part in the seat allocation process.
Seats will be assigned exclusively on the basis of merit. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), which can be accessed via mcc.nic.in, will also conduct counseling for 15% of the All India Quota (AIQ) seats in addition to the counseling offered by KEA.
Karnataka NEET counseling date
|Notification released||July 14, 2023|
|Registration started||July 14, 2023|
|Last date of Registration||July 21, 2023|
|Last date to pay registration fee||July 22, 2023|
|Submission of special category certificates||July 25, 2023|
|Medical examination date of physically disabled candidates||July 25, 2023|
|Document Verification of non-Karnataka candidates||August 2023|
|Downloading of verification slip||August 2023|
|Choice filling||August 2023|
|Publication of mock round result||August 2023|
|Change the option entry||August 2023|
|Publication of round one result||August 2023|
|Admission order download||August 2023|
|Fee payment and downloading admission order||August 2023|
|Last date for reporting at the college allotted for choice 1 candidates||August 2023|
|Change the option entry||August 2023|
|Display of seat matrix of All India Quota seats, if any||August 2023|
|round-2 result date||August 2023|
|Fee payment, if not paid||August 2023|
|Admission order download||August 2023 to September 2023|
|Reporting to the respective allotted college||August 2023 to September 2023|
|Downloading entry pass by already registered candidates||September 2023|
|Offline Counselling for Medical||September 2023|
|Offline Counselling for Dental||September 2023|
Candidates must fulfill the following prerequisites in order to be eligible for Karnataka NEET Counseling 2023:
- Passing the NEET-UG test 2023 is mendatory.
- Candidates must have received at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 2nd PUC (Pre-University Course) or class 12 exams, or the equivalent.
- The minimum criteria for applicants in certain reserved categories (SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) is 40% overall in certain disciplines.
- Possess valid identification as an Indian citizen, OCI, or NRI.
- Under Karnataka’s reservation policies, non-Karnataka residents are not eligible for NEET MBBS Counseling.
Step 1 – Registration and Login
- Open the official website of KAE.
- Click on the option, “Click here to register.”
- Carefully read each and every the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Apply online” button that you can see on the screens.
- Enter all your personal information, including your name, your parent’s name, and your date of birth, your email address, and your phone number. Create a unique password and submit your form.
- After you successfully register yourself, you will receive an application ID and password via email and phone that you have mentioned in the form.
- Use the application ID, password, and security pin to log in to the application portal and you can open your form.
Step 2 – Fill Form
- Include your permanent and correspondence addresses along with any personal and contact details.
- Clearly state your category and any applicable reservations.
- Enter your academic data, such as the subjects you studied in grades 10 and 12 and your marks, exam board, and graduation year.
Step 3 – Upload Documents
- Upload a recent, colored passport-sized photograph of the candidate in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scan and upload a copy of candidate signature, following the specified format.
- Scan your left hand thumbprint, and then upload it as a picture.
- After uploading all necessary papers, submit the form.
Step 4 – Fees Payment
- Make the necessary payment for your registration.
- You can use a credit card, debit card, net banking, or e-challan to pay the cost online.
- Submit the payment of the charge to finish the procedure.
|Category||Karnataka MBBS form fee|
- MBBS/BDS application form for Karnataka, printed out.
- A duplicate bank challan.
- Admittance card for NEET.
- A secondary school diploma.
- Class 12 grade report.
- Two recent passport-size pictures.
- A Block Education Officer or Deputy Director of Public Instruction (DDPI) will certify your study certificate.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023 Process
- Select the UGNEET-2023 online registration option on the Karnataka Examinations Authority’s (KEA) official website.
- Include your name, residence, category, PwD status, educational history, and date of birth in your personal and contact information. An application ID and password will be sent to you through SMS.
- Upload pictures of your left thumbprint, passport-sized photo, and signature.
- Use a credit card, debit card, or net banking to pay the counseling charge online, or download and fill out a bank challan to pay the fee offline.
- The application form can be downloaded and printed for your records.