Registration for the September session of MAT 2023 has begun. Results for the May Session have been released by the authority. The All India Management Association (AIMA) administers the test. A nationwide admission exam is the MAT. It takes place in February, May, September, and December each year.
This exam is held to provide admission to postgraduate management programs including MBA and PGDM, among others. Before registering for the test, candidates can review all of the MAT 2023 examination information. The MAT scores are accepted by a large number of universities around the US for admission to MBA programs. In this article we have covered all the important details about the MAT 2023 Entrance Exam.
MAT 2023 exam overview
|Exam Name||MAT 2023 (September)|
|Full-Form||Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Type||PG Level exam|
|Exam Level||National Level exam|
|Courses Offered||Management course|
|Conducting Body||All India Management Association|
MAT eligibility criteria
Before submitting an application for the entrance exam, candidates must carefully consider the MAT eligibility requirements. The following requirements must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for the test:
- Candidates must hold a diploma in any discipline.
- The MAT exam has no set minimum or maximum age requirement.
- Applicants who plan to take the final exam are also welcome.
- There is no such restriction on taking the MAT exam.
MAT exam 2023 preparation tips
- Set up your MAT books and other resources first, and then make a study schedule based on that.
- During the allotted time, students must practice answering questions.
- If you are unsure of the answers to such inquiries, be careful not to answer. Don’t make any mistakes because there is negative marking.
- Daily practice materials include practice tests, practice papers, and question papers from prior years.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current international events and developments.
- Read a variety of articles to aid you with the reading comprehension section and your English.
MAT 2023 exam pattern
- The exam will be administered in the CBT and IBT (Computer Based Test, Paper Based Test, and IBT) formats.
- The questions will be given in the question paper in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be a two and a half hour exam period to complete the paper.
- The paper is divided into a total of 5 sections.
- There will be 200 questions in all.
- Each accurate response will receive one point, and each incorrect response will receive zero points.
September MAT exam date
|Starting of Registration||11th July 2023|
|Last date for the registration||29th August 2023|
|Admit card release date||31st August 2023|
|September Exam date||3rd September 2023|
|Result date||October 2023|
MAT 2023 Registration
Candidates can read some of the processes for filling out the MAT 2023 application form here in this section:
- Candidates may only submit an online application for the exam.
- Registration for the MAT 2023 has begun as of July 11, 2023. Once the application is submitted, the applicant must make sure to complete the online process.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their signature and passport-size photo. Make careful you upload all the necessary information using only the format that is specified.
- The deadline for submitting an application is August 29, 2023 (PBT), and September 12, 2023 (CBT).
- Candidates must use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the application cost online.
- Print a copy of the application form and the payment confirmation for your records.
Top institutes accepting MAT scores
- Amity University Noida
- Amrita school of business
- Jaipuria Noida
- Birla institute of management technology
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
- Tezpur University
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
- IIFM Bhopal
Top MBA colleges accepting MAT scores
|Top MBA colleges accepting MAT scores||Ranking|
|Jamia milia islamia, new delhi||29|
|Birla institute of management studies||56|
|Lovely professional university||34|
|BML Munjal University||54|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||62|
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies||82|
|Fore School of Management||60|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||51|
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies||82|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow||78|
Can I choose the order of sections in September MAT 2023?
No, the order of sections in the MAT exam is generally predetermined and cannot be changed. You will need to follow the given sequence of sections during the exam.
Is there a separate cutoff for each section in September MAT 2023?
Generally, there is an overall cutoff for the MAT exam. While some institutes may consider individual section scores, most institutes focus on the overall score. However, the specific cutoff criteria may vary for each participating institute.
Can I apply for both the paper-based and computer-based tests of September MAT 2023?
Yes, you have the option to apply for either the paper-based test or the computer-based test, or both, depending on your preference. However, the MAT scorecard will only reflect the score for the test(s) you have appeared for.