The schedule for UP NEET UG Counselling 2023 has been issued by the Office of the Director General, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can submit their applications for the counseling phase at dgme.up.gov.in, the DGME’s official website. The registration period will run from July 25 to July 28, 2023. Depositing security funds will take place between July 25 and July 28, 2023. From July 25 to July 28, 2023, the online document verification will be conducted.
According to the official schedule, online choice-filling will take place from July 31 to August 3, 2023, and the merit list will be announced on July 29, 2023. Results allocation will be made public on August 3 or August 4, 2023. From August 5 through August 8, 2023, candidates can download the letters of allocation.
UP NEET UG Counseling 2023
Before diving into the details, let’s get an overview of what UP NEET UG Counseling 2023 is all about. UP NEET UG Counseling 2023 is the centralized counseling process conducted by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh (DGME UP). It aims to facilitate the admission of eligible candidates into various medical and dental undergraduate courses in UP-based colleges. The counseling process includes registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, and final admission.
Schedule for first round counseling of UP NEET UG 2023
Following is the time Schedule for UP NEET UG 2023 First round of Online counseling for Government/ Private Medical/ Dental Colleges/Institutions/ Universities (MBBS/ BDS Courses).
|S. no.||Description||Dates||Total days|
|1||Date of online registration||25 July 2023 (from 11 am) to 28 July 2023 (till 11 am)||3 days|
|2||Date of deposition of registration & security money||25 July 2023 (from 11 am) to 28 July 2023 (till 5 pm)||4 days|
|3||Date of online document verification||25 July 2023 to 28 July 2023||4 days|
|4||Date of merit list declaration||29 July||1 day|
|5||Date of online choice filling||31 July 2023 (from 11 am ) to 3 august (till 11 am)||3 days|
|6||Date of allotment result declaration||3rd and 4th august 2023||1 day|
|7||Date for downloading the allotment letters & admission||5 august 2023 to 8 august 2023||4 days|
- Candidates should check their eligibility his/her self as per GO issued for UP NEET UG 2023.
- For participation in the counseling candidates will compulsorily register online by depositing the registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. Two thousand) through website https://upneet.gov.in
- It is mandatory for the candidates to deposit the Security money online (Rs. 30000 /- (Rs. Thirty Thousand only) for Government state quota seats, Rs. 2, 00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only) for private Medical colleges seat and Rs. 1, 00,000/- (Rs. One Lakh only) for private Dental colleges seats.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for choice filling, whose original documents have been verified online and who have deposited security money.
- All information related to UP NEET UG 2023 counseling will be uploaded on NIC https://upneet.gov.in and departmental website www.dgme.up.gov.in