Information We Collect
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
A) We gather specific data about you to improve our ability to serve you. The kind of information we get is as follows:
Information About your device
Candidates Uploads photo and IDS
Any other personal information which you give us in connection while booking a service or is relevant to customer surveys and offers.
B) Details disclosed during Your name, username, password, email address, the speciality in which you practise or intend to practise (selected from a drop-down menu, if applicable), the year of graduation or the year you enrolled in an undergraduate medical programme, and the name of your college or university may be requested during registration in order for you to create a profile and use this website’s services. Additionally, you have the option to upload a profile image.
C) We also give you the opportunity to sign up with Facebook. By choosing this, you give us access to your profile data, including a list of your friends. Please be aware that if you register for the Platform using Facebook, you will be subject to Facebook’s terms and privacy statement.
D) Your username, country, and speciality will be kept on a server that is not encrypted. Your email address is secured, and your password is hashed using cryptography. All of these data elements are referred to as your “Personal User Information.” This data is gathered and stored by us in order to manage how you use the Application.
E) You are entirely in charge of:
- keeping your Personal User Information’s strict secrecy
- Not permitting another person to access the Services using your personal user information
- Any and all losses or damages that may arise from activities that take place in your account, regardless of how they were caused.
- Making certain that the data you enter conforms with our terms and conditions
- Ensure that the data you supply is accurate and periodically updated.
Use of Personal Information
We utilise the data we gather through our website for a variety of purposes to better serve you, including the following:
- To locate independent contractors
- preserving internal records
- We might use the data to make our goods and services better.
- Using the email address you have supplied, we may from time to time send promotional emails or messages on the Website about new goods, special deals, or other information we think you may find interesting.
Your IP address is logged and used by us to manage our websites and to identify server issues. Additionally, your IP address is used to identify you and compile general demographic data.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION :
- In the event that these authorities ask us to, we may disclose your information to payment service providers, regulatory bodies, and third-party organisations.
- In order to assist advertisers reach the population they wish to target, we may give them aggregate and/or anonymized information about You instead of personally identifiable information about specific persons. We may use the data we have acquired from you to fulfil the requests of our advertisers by showing their advertisements to that specific audience.
All data is saved and kept on servers that are protected with passwords and pins to prevent unauthorised access. Once we have your information, we follow strong security procedures to keep it safe from unauthorised access.